Quick, easy and incredibly delicious recipe. If one has a sweet tooth, then should definitely try out this recipe. Serving this chilled dessert after a meal will make you want to have more!
- Roasted semolina - 1/2 cup
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Sugar - as per taste
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tspn
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Caramelize the sugar in a pan.
- In a bowl, spread a drop of ghee evenly.
- Transfer the caramelized sugar into it.
- Heat a pan, pour milk.
- Add required sugar and a tbspn of ghee & mix well.
- Add roasted semolina.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for 2-3 mins.
- You can add buttermilk or yogurt (optional).
- To the yogurt add vanilla essence and best it thoroughly.
- Add the beaten mixture and mix well.
- Pour the rava- yogurt mixture to the caramelized sugar.
- Close it with a lid and steam it till it's done.
- Allow the pudding to cool down and invert it onto a serving plate
- Cut & serve chilled.