This irresistable brownie is made up with chocolate and wheat germ. You can serve this healthy brownie on special occation to add charm to the meal.
- 350 grams bittersweet
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup FoodThink Toasted Wheat Germ
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 table spoon of chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cups superfine wheat flour
- Preheat you oven to 350째 F. Take a baking pan, line it with aluminium foil. Now put 250 gms of chocolate chips and butter in microwave safe bowl. Mellt them in microwave, check in every 30 seconds and fold in properly.Repeat this process untill melted properly.
- Take a large bowl, Stire ggs, coffee, yogurt, sugar and vanilla , whisk poperly untill mixed well. Now add melted chocolate in this mixture, and lastly add butter .Again slowly whisk the mixture.Keep it aside.
- Now in another medium bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add to chocolate mixture until just mixed properly. Add remaining 100 grams of chocolate chips. Stire again to combine.
- Pour batter into previously prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a cake tester or knife inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Before service, cool brownies in the freezer foe 20 -40 minutes. Cut in square pieces and serve with chocolate sauce.