Everyone knows what is appam, but have you ever heard of an appam which is made from bananas? Well, we will show you how to prepare a mouth watering and quick instant banana appam recipe with just a handful of ingredients.
Ripe Bananas – 4 small one (mix it well & make around 1 cup of puree)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Water as needed
Baking Soda / Cooking Soda – a pinch
Coconut – 1/4 cup grated
Oil or ghee for deep frying
1) Take 4 bananas roughly chopped, add it into the blender and make a smooth puree.
2) Take all the mentioned ingredients in a bowl mix it well.
3) Then add the banana puree in the bowl, mix all the ingredients with puree to form a thick batter.
4) Take oil or ghee in a frying pan. Heat up the oil and put small spoonful of batter balls in the oil.
5) Wait till the balls become golden brown. Drain the excess oil in a tissue paper.
6) Your Instant Banana Appam recipe is ready to eat.