Toasted Wheat Germ
We are happy to introduce our newly designed Toasted Wheat Germ. We hope you will try it and like the unaltered product quality combined with active ingredients making this product the best in its class
Wheat germ is highly concentrated with nutrients, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin E, folate, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc. Wheat germ also contains protein, fiber and some fat.
Toasted wheat germ is often eaten as a breakfast cereal, and can also be added to a variety of your favorite recipes to boost the nutrition and help stave off certain chronic medical conditions.
Wheat Germ is extracted during the milling of wheat and is called so, because it is from where the seed germinates. FoodThink Toasted Wheat Germ has a characteristic nutty flavor, is mildly sweet naturally and is crunchy since it is roasted. We call it the superstar food because of how nutritious it is. You can sprinkle it, blend it or crunch it endlessly!
Discover The Taste
Crunch it with your Salads and Desserts
Slurp it with your Smoothies
Nutrify your Bread and Roties
Power up our meatballs
Relish it with milk and yoghurt
Health Benefits of Wheat Germ :
- Very high protein content of 32% for a natural food product
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- No Sodium or Cholestrol or Sugar, since there are 0 addititives
- High source of Thiamin and Folic Acid
- Rich in minerals such as Iron, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Zinc & Potassium
- Abundant Dietary Fiber
- Suitable for diabetics and heart patients
Nutritional Analysis Per 100g
|Sr No.||Parameters||Units||Results of Analysis|
Wheat Germ & Banana Muffins
Makes about 6 large muffins
- 1/2 cup FoodThink Toasted Wheat Germ
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (chakki atta)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 egg (skip to make eggless)
- 1 cup bananas (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips and/or Walnuts (optional)
1. Mix both the flours, wheat germ, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add the mashed bananas, milk, eggs (if any), brown sugar, vanilla extract and butter to the mixture and blend well. Add nuts and chocolate chips if desired.
3. Arrange a muffin pan and pour the batter into the muffin liners.
4. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at about 180 degree celsius for about 30 minutes or until done.
5. Carefully remove the hot tray from the oven and allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes
6.Devour the muffins